- 2x Extra Strength Hair Regrowth 1oz / 29ml.
- 1 Anti-DHT Shampoo 8.5oz / 251ml
- 1 Hair Thickening Treatment 8.5oz / 251ml
This formula is proven to regrow hair in over 80% of men*, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks.
Help hair loss and regrow fuller hair with LifeCell Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment. This fast-working hair loss treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, LifeCell penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles. The Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, allowing for regrowth of hair. This hair thinning treatment comes in a topical solution that is easy to use: Simply apply 1 milliliter directly to your scalp twice daily and massage it through your hair. And like all LifeCell products, it is designed to fit easily into your routine.
Anyone experiencing hereditary hair loss and thinning hair should be using LifeCell Anti-DHT Shampoo. The thickening shampoo creates body and density for hair that looks and feels thicker. It contains active natural Anti-DHT ingredients, including Caffeine, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Serrulata) and a Green Tea derivative called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which in published scientific studies have each been shown to have an effect on DHT, a known trigger for hair loss. The shampoo also contains panthenol, a provitamin of B5, which moisturizes and lubricates hair fibers, improving shine, volume and manageability.
LifeCell Hair Thickening Treatment deeply conditions and fortifies fragile, thin hair to promote thicker-looking stronger hair. The lightweight and moisturizing conditioner creates body and density for hair that looks and feels thicker. Paired with LifeCell Anti-DHT Shampoo, the system penetrates the hair fiber from root to tip for thicker, healthier and fuller looking hair. It works to create texture from within to generate a thicker feel.
Men’s 5% Treatment Information.
For external use only. 5% Men’s Treatment. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
-Part your hair, exposing scalp where you are losing hair.
-Spray six pumps onto the scalp in areas of hair loss twice a day.
-Please note: using larger amounts or increasing frequency will not improve results.
-Continued use is necessary to increase and maintain hair regrowth, otherwise hair loss will resume.
-Must wash hands after use.
This product will not prevent or improve hair loss related to:
-The use of some prescription and non-prescription medications
-Certain severe nutritional problems (such as very low body iron or excessive vitamin A intake)
-Low thyroid states (hypothyroidism)
-Diseases which cause scarring of the scalp
-Damage from use of haircare products that cause scarring or deep burns on the scalp
-Hair-grooming methods that require pulling the hair tightly back from the scalp, such as cornrowing or ponytails